lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

A Poem to my Mother...


My first word
who gave me life.
You were in my childhood moonlight
illuminating the night of my dreams.
Spring love
river in flood.
I sucked on your breasts
faith and life.
And in your hands,
multiply food.
and in your eyes,
Bebo tears of tenderness.
Mother, Mother!
From sunrise to sunset touched you
work on this land,
and touched you sell:
oranges and medicine
pants and board.
Your hands were flying and flying clouds
on the sky of my life.
Mother, I love it!
silent because
love, pray, work
and forgive everything.
Mother! Has touched
God's hand
for you,
a paradise of love.
Mother! I've saved me,
for eternity
the kiss and cry son


José Rafael
Tu Asesor Confiable...
www.inmueblesjoserafael.com.ve

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario